Jun 20, 2013

Blind mother and son stories

...............................................................................

My mother is blind in one eye, I was very shy and hated it. She cooked dikantin school for students and teachers in order to meet the needs of himself and myself. One day when I was in school he came to me and say hello to me. I was so embarrassed in front of my friends, how could he do that to me in front of my friends. Then I ignore him and cast a glance hate him as he ran.

The next day one of my friends make fun of me by saying "heh mom only had one eye" It feels like I'm dead, and my mother wanted it gone and gone from my life. Then I had a fight with my mother and said: "if she only the laughing stock of my friends why she did not die alone" She was silent and did not answer invective aimed kepadanya.Aku that I did not think about what I say to him, because at that time I was very angry with her because harbored shame. And I also do not care about his feelings towards the curse

I wanted to get out of my mother's house. So I studied very hard for me to get a scholarship out of the country and leave my mother was blind.

Once long ago I got married, I bought the house and I have a happy life with two children. One time my mother visited me, because for years he did not see me and has never met her grandchildren. When he saluted and my wife opened the door and my kids laughed at him then afraid of seeing a face with one eye only. Then I met him outside and yelled at him: "how dare you to my house and scare my children, get out of here right now," my mother replied simply: "I'm sorry I have the wrong address and then she was gone"

One time there was a school reunion invitation sent to my house. So I lied to my wife and I said to him no service out of town. After the reunion I stopped kekampungku just for curiosity. Then one of the neighbors told me that my mother had died

I have not touched or shed tears. Then my neighbor handed me a letter from my mother. Then I opened it and read:

Dear son, I think about you all the time.
I'm sorry I had to come to your house and scare your children.
I go to your house because of missed and wanted to see my grandson.
Although you can get rid of me but I'm happy to see you and your children.
And I was very happy when I heard you coming reunion.
But unfortunately I could not get up from my bed to see you.
My son, I'm sorry that had embarrassed when we were still together.
Know, my son, when you were a kid you had an accident that makes you lose next to your eyes.
As a mother I can not shush you grew up living only with one eye only.
So I donated my eyes the door for you.
I'm very proud of my son who has memperlihatkanku new world for me at my place with that eye.
Together with my love.

MOTHER ...

It's a profound regret when we find our mother died, but we have not done well or gives the desired wish our mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment